Monday, July 14, 2008

Jana



This is my cousin Jana and her family. I have not seen them in a while. (5 years) We got to see her last night for a few hours and then they got up and went home. 4:00 am is when they left. I wish she could have stayed longer but it was a nice time. Me and Jana are the black sheep of the family. I think that is why I love her so much. We don't get to talk much, but now she has verizon, we will be able to talk all the time. This piture is from a wedding she went, for her bother that I was not able to go to. She got to see my Mom, brothers and my little sister Nicole.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

That is nice that you were able to spend some time with her. It sounds like you had a nice time together!! Sorry you didn't get to go the the wedding.

Amy said...

Tina, is that Jana Sheryl's daughter? If so are those boys her kids? I can not believe how much time has passed since I have seen her. I am glad that you were able to visit and spend time with her. It is always good to be with family.