Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tagged by Kristen

Name 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random/suprising facts about me. Then tag 3 people.

3 Joys
1- My kids

2- My friends

3- Nicole

3 Fears
1- Snakes

2- Snakes

3- Snakes

3 Goals
1- To be more organized

2- To lose weight

3- To not let thing I can not control
bother me

3 Current obsessions/collections
1- Books and movie (collection)

2- Do better at scrapbooking (obsessions)

3- Michaela says that one obsessions is the movie Pride and
Prejudice with Keira Knightley

3 Random/Suprising facts about me

1- I have to have 4 pillows and 1 bone pillow to sleep

2- I like to stay up late

3- I am the only one in my family with brown eyes

I would like to tag Amy, Allison, and Jillene

3 comments:

Jillene said...

I can't beleive that with ALL of your siblings you are the only one with brown eyes! That is so crazy!

Jami said...

Holy cow!! Pillow hog!! hehe just kidding. Does Daryl get any pillows are do you steal them all. It sounds like Jon and the blanket, he always takes all the blanket I have to pull them off of him to get some.

Bobie said...

Hey Tina!! Just want you to know I love ya!!