Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girls Camp

Michaela had a great time at girls camp. She loves her leaders and has the best time when ever they get together. I think when you have good leaders the girls are more open and have a better time. I am thankful to those leaders for all the hard work they put in to making girls camp fun. Michaela looks forward to camp every year and young women's every Wednesday. She even liked the dancing (you know who you are). So thank you Michaela had a lot of fun. I only wish I had pictures.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like things are going great, and you are having a busy summer.

Jillene said...

I am so glad that Michaela had fun! She has some amazing YW leaders!

Jami said...

Oh I have pictures!!!! I will get them developed and share with you, or I will have to figure out how to down load them onto my computer and send them to you. I am glad that Michaela had a great time. We tried to make if fun even if there was a little table dancing. HEHEHE. (we love you bobie)

Bobie said...

If Jami shows you any pictures, just know that I have a stunt double. :) I love Michaela, she is a special girl. I am truly blessed to be able to be her leader. It's girls like her that makes all the work worth it. Remind her for me will ya, that I get to come to her wedding!! :) (it's an inside joke)