Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last day of school

Today was my kids last day of school. Like so many other kids. To start with my daughter was so happy, when I let her walk from the school to the ice cream place with her friend. I am a very protective mother. So you can just imagine how happy she was to go. I was a little afraid the whole time she was gone, but in the end she was fine. My son I thought I was going to have to pick him up and drag him out of school crying. He gets so attacted to people and does not want to leave them, but today was a good day and there was no crying or fussing at all. He is looking forward to moving to 3rd grade. All in all this was a better day then I thought it would be for all of us.

3 comments:

Bobie said...

Yipee!! School's out!! Don't worry too much about Michaela. she's a great girl. As for Joshua... he's all grown up!!

Jillene said...

I am so glad Joshua didn't have to be dragged out of the school crying..someone might have misunderstood and called DCFS on you (hehehehe (: ). You have great kids..Michaela is so sweet but I would have been right there with you having a panic attack until she got home. Your a GREAT mom!!

Amy said...

Yeah!! I am so glad that you have a blog!! I did not even know you were looking at my blog. You need to comment!! I am still working on the interesting facts. Don't worry I will fill them in! Great to have you apart of the Blogger world! I would Love to see some pics of your kids. I can't believe Joshua will be in the 3rd grade. Crazy how fast they grow up!!