Thursday, June 19, 2008

Well I am sorry that I have not posted for about 2 weeks. Well I had the ward camp out. I am glad it is over, but this year I think was the best. I believed everyone had a good time. I am thankful for those people that are always there to help, even though some of them give me a hard time. They make me miss my family less. (you all know who you are) It was really cold but we all made it though the cold. Joshua and I have had swimming lessons the last two weeks.(pictures to follow) Michaela has left for girls camp. I am sure they are having fun and they have great leaders with them. Not much else going on, so I will go for now. As soon as I learn how to take my pictures off my carmera and on to my computer, we will have some on the blog.

3 comments:

Jillene said...

Yes the campout was THE BEST!! You really did an amazing job! Playing games was fun, the food was YUMMY and the company was the best! I think that you are right--everyone did have a great time! You do a wonderful job at your calling as Activity Chairman. Keep the good times rolling!

Christa said...

The campout was really fun. I think you're doing a great job as the chairman. Organizing activites and people is really your forte. I'll have to send Tyler down to show you how to get your pictures from your camera to the computer.:)

Jami said...

I am sorry we missed the campout. We really wanted to go but of course we where doing baseball stuff. Hopefully we can go next year if baseball doesn't get in the way. But I heard you did an awesome job. You are a great activities planner.