Monday, January 12, 2009

Brother


Well my brother Justin came down on Saturday. I was happy to see him but he was not feeling good. He came and had dinner with us on Sunday. His girlfriend comes in on Wednesday. Annabell lives in Austria. So I have yet to meet her. Yes it is a long distance relationship, but they make it work. She is hoping to live in the states and she is working on that. It will be nice to meet her and spend so time with them. I hope he gets better so. My kids really like him, he is the fun Uncle and he really likes them. He is really good with kids, it is to bad he does not have any of his own.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

I am glad that you got to spend some time with Justin. He is a great guy and I hope that it all works out with Annabelle!!

Kristen said...

I hope you get to hang with his girlfriend just so you can hear her cool accent!