Sunday, January 18, 2009

Justin

Well I guess you can't help who your family is, so you just deal with it. My brother Justin is single with a girl friend. They have no concept of time. They invited us up to their condo for dinner, well lets just say the 5:30 dinner turned into 8:30 dinner. Which on any other day would have been fine I guess but on this night my husband had to be in bed by 9:00 because he has to work in the morning. I know you are saying that is not bad but when he has to get up a 3:00am to be to work, well lets say he does not get a lot of sleep. Their condo was on the east side of town. The night was fine but we were all hungry. I did meet his girl friend and she is very nice. I hope that he is happy and I am glad we do not run on his time all the time.

5 comments:

Jillene said...

Holy crap--I would have kicked his trash!! At least you had a good time though!!

Christa said...

It sounds like they use the same clock as Ryan's extended family. They can NEVER start anything on time.

Amy said...

Tina, that is CRAPPY!! We totally understand the no sleep thing. Alex gets up at 4:30 to be at work and it is important that they get to bed on time. I am sorry, but glad that you got to meet his girlfriend. I did not know that Justin was living in Utah. When did he move?

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Yeah. We have family like that too. Wait what am I talking about? I've been like that myself! :)

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Hey Tina, I gave you an award because I think you're so awesome...and so does Juli. Visit rebeccasomewhere.blogspot.com to get it.