Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year

I know everyone get up off the floor!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to tell everyone Happy New Years and that one of my New Years Goals is to be better about writing on this blog. We had a great Christmas and New Years even tho I had to stay home, it was still great. I hope that everyone had a great Holiday Season. Everyone here is fine and doing great. I love the holidays but I am sure glad when they are over. Well I am getting tired and this is getting long for me, so I will say good night and will try to write as often as I can. My goal is 3 times a week. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Jillene said...

Good freaking luck!! I can't wait for you to be a blog addict like me!!

Kristen said...

Well you are starting the new year off better than me, I haven't posted yet I am just reading others today.

Christa said...

It' taken me this long to recover from the shock of seeing a new post from you. Welcome back.